Meat BBQ Cooking Class - Brisbane, QLD
- Duration: 180 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Brisbane, QLD
- Product code: BBQMTBRIS
If you’re a meat lover and fancy yourself cooking steaks and roasts on the BBQ, or if your meat tends to look more ‘charred’ than char-grilled, then our BBQ Meat Class is just the class for you. You’ll learn to cook your basic meats to perfection on the BBQ.
On arrival to your cooking class, you will be provided with a cold beer or soft drink and an apron before being welcomed by your Chefs for the day. They will outline expected competencies from the session, discuss the format of the day and introduce the menu.
You will then as a group start creating the first course, after an initial demonstration, all participants will get involved in the production and Barbecuing process. Once completed you will sit and eat your first creations. Next, embark on creating salads and sides for your meats. It's now time to carve and serve the meats and sit and enjoy. Available on the day will be premium craft beer or a wine to go with the meal.
- Learn how to produce mouth watering, fall off the bone meat every time you have a BBQ
- Understand the importance of rubs, marinades and accompaniments
- Enjoy all your creations at the end of class
- Friendly instruction from a qualified chef
- Beer on arrival
- All ingredients and utensils
- Use of an apron
- Sample creations at the end of class
WHAT'S ON THE MENU?
- BBQ The Spice Tailor Tandoori Chicken with Kachumber wrapped in Paratha
- BBQ Bass Strait Beef Sirloin with Field Mushrooms and Porcini Butter
- BBQ Greek Style Lamb with Fat Roasted Potato and Kale Salad