Beer and Smoke BBQ Cooking Class - Brisbane, QLD
- Duration: 180 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Brisbane, QLD
- Product code: BEERSMOKEBRIS
In a delicious beer tasting session, gain an understanding of the various flavour profiles as well as how it can be incorporated into cooking. Feel proud as you indulge in a four-course meal cooked by you! Leave with confidence and the ability to recreate these mouth-watering dishes at home.
Come and enjoy a premium session about producing restaurant quality BBQ Smoked Meats, all matched to Craft Beer! This hands-on cooking class will teach you the art of smoking a range of different Meat Cuts to rival the legendary Brisket and pork cuts. We will learn new skills to add to our smoking artillery and serve restaurant quality BBQ Smoked dishes and all served with a flavour matched craft beer. The experience begins with a warm welcoming from your chefs, where you’ll be treated to a frosty beer and snack. You will learn valuable tips and tricks on brining, marinating, rubbing and wood smoking. You will become the BBQ Master of Beef Short Ribs, Reverse Searing Steaks and Amazing Pulled Chicken Tacos.
- Learn how to produce mouth watering, fall off the bone meat every time you have a BBQ
- Use charcoal, meat rubs and “low and slow” cooking methods
- Enjoy all your creations at the end of class
- Friendly instruction from a qualified chef
- Beer on arrival
- All ingredients and utensils
- Use of an apron
- Sample creations at the end of class
WHAT'S ON THE MENU?
- Pulled Hickory Chicken Taco - Corn and Avocado Salsa
- Smoked Bass Strait Beef Short Ribs with Bourbon Porter Glaze
- Reversed Sear Bass Strait Beef Rump with Chili Salt, Rocket and Herb Oil
- Smoked Potatoes with Garlic, Rosemary and Sour Cream