South American BBQ - Melbourne
- Duration: 180 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Fitzroy North, Victoria
- Product code: STHAMBBQMLB
It is well know that our South American Brothers and Sisters know how to BBQ! There is nothing more central to the culture of sharing with family, friends and engaging with loved ones over a churrasco or charcoal BBQ and of course how to party!
Our South American BBQ class will teach you how to gain great confidence with solid fuel and charcoal cooking and effective use of slow cooking on skewers whilst getting stuck in and creating and enjoying some of the best BBQ dishes in South America including Brazilian, Argentinian & Peruvian favourites!
- Learn how to produce mouth watering, fall off the bone meat every time you have a BBQ
- Understand the importance of rubs, marinades and accompaniments
- Enjoy all your creations at the end of class
- Friendly instruction from a qualified chef
- Beer on arrival
- All ingredients and utensils
- Use of an apron
- Sample creations at the end of class
WHAT'S ON THE MENU?
- Chilean grilled fish wrapped in banana leaf with chili and lime
- Argentinian carne asada with chimichurri - charcoal grilled Bass Strait Beef sirloin
- Brazilian picanha - (beef rump cap)
- Brazilian farofa and vinaigrette
- Peruvian potato salad and huancaina